Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a collection of developmental disorders that affect a person’s ability to communicate and socialize. These neurodevelopmental (brain) problems can be detected as early as one year of life, however they are frequently misdiagnosed. Autism is usually diagnosed after the age of three, but it can be diagnosed as early as 18 months of age in some circumstances. Can Autism be cured in a 2 Year Old? Continue reading… Because early intervention is the most successful strategy, any indicators of autism in children under the age of three should be evaluated by a professional.
Himalaya anabolics buy online – sports bodybuilding what is gear in bodybuilding bodybuilding woman ass free.
That being said, while autism cannot be completely eradicated on account of it being a developmental disorder and not a disease, early intervention after diagnosis can certainly pave the way for effective communication and socialization in your child.
Autism is a spectrum disorder, which means it has a wide range of severity. When children with mild symptoms are recognised early, they can learn to regulate their symptoms so well that it appears that they no longer have the condition.
Autism symptoms are likely not fully gone in these children. Rather, the youngster has learnt to adapt for or disguise the disorder’s symptoms.
What Are The Management Treatments?
There is no cure for autism spectrum disorder, and no single treatment works for everyone. Treatment aims to improve your child’s capacity to function by minimizing autistic symptoms and promoting development and learning. Early intervention in your child’s preschool years can aid in the development of important social, communicative, functional, and behavioral skills.
If your child has been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, seek advice from professionals about developing a treatment plan and assembling a team of professionals to meet your child’s needs.
- Behavior And Communication Therapies: Many programmes address the social, verbal, and behavioral issues that are common in people with autism. Some programmes emphasize problem behavior reduction and the acquisition of new abilities. Other programmes aim to teach children how to behave in social situations or improve their communication skills. Through a reward-based motivation system, applied behavior analysis (ABA) can help children learn new skills and generalize them to a variety of settings.
- Educational Therapies: Highly structured educational programmes often work well for children with autism spectrum disorder. A team of specialists and a variety of activities to develop social skills, communication, and behavior are often included in successful programmes. Preschoolers who receive intense, tailored behavioral interventions frequently make significant gains.
- Family Therapies: Parents and other family members can learn to play and interact with their children in ways that enhance social interaction skills, control problem behaviors, and teach daily living skills and communication to their children.
- Other Therapies: Speech therapy to improve communication abilities, occupational therapy to teach activities of daily living, and physical therapy to improve movement and balance may all be effective depending on your child’s needs. A psychologist can make suggestions for dealing with problematic conduct.
- Medication: Although no medication may treat the fundamental symptoms of autism spectrum disorder, it can assist regulate symptoms. If your child is hyperactive, for example, certain medications may be provided; antipsychotic drugs may be prescribed to treat severe behavioral problems; and antidepressants may be prescribed to manage anxiety. Keep all of your child’s doctors informed about any medications or supplements he or she is taking. Some vitamins and drugs can interact, resulting in serious side effects.
Thus, early intervention and diagnosis are crucial for children to learn how to control their symptoms, develop vital life skills, and overcome developmental delays and behavioral disorders. Furthermore, therapy and early intervention can assist autistic children in developing necessary communication and social skills, perhaps allowing them to no longer fulfill the diagnostic criteria for autism. So, while your 2 year old may not be completely cured of autism, they can certainly grow out of it.
Where To Seek Help?
Consult us at Continua Kids to get in touch with the best autism doctor in Delhi. At Continua Kids, we support specially-abled children to live a life that they deserve. We are a research directed, holistic center, and aim to impart early intervention programmes concerning your child’s overall well-being. By providing guidance and support in your parenting experience, we strive to help your child reach their full potential in all aspects of life.
Call us and book an appointment today!